20.6.11

re-start

gosh... to be inspired! i think near all i do is seek and find such. i don't play squirrel with anything, i leave myself with always nothing stored, in store for always new. how often do you change your furniture's arrangement?
i have started to run.
and train for running. by running.
i will be running my first 100mile race in september. with jude ultra! check out her blog. if you like running and adventure craziness!!!!!!!! she is crazy. crazy awesome!!
but back to me.
crazy-pants came over to my house one morning complete with a top-secret lisa-only intensive training workout schedule to prep me for this hundred mile.
i love schedules.
so... sure, i'll blog. i will write of two things: running. and rhetoric. hmmm... that should be my blog name... can i change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment